Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bridal party flip flops



This has been a lot of fun! Jeff's cousin, Misty Farris, is getting married this weekend. A few months ago she requested a pair of bridal flip flops! I was more than happy to oblige! She then suggested I make some for Cadee too, since she will be the flower girl in the wedding. THEN, she sent me 3 pairs of flip flops to decorate for the bridesmaids! I think they all go together very well and I can't wait to see them all together on actual feet! Cadee has tried hers on and is so excited that hers match Misty's! PLUS, she doesn't have to wear "church" shoes!!! :) She is also excited to wear the flower clips that match the bridal party! These clips were made by our friend Malissa. Check out her blog! http://chubbycheekbows.blogspot.com/
It will be so cool to see all of this together!



No comments:

Post a Comment